Corporate Address:
House – 42, Road – 06
Mohammadi Housing Society,
Adabor, Dhaka – 1207, Bangladesh.

Work Hours
Saturday to Thursday: 7AM - 7PM
Weekend: 10AM - 5PM

Blog of Jute Bag

The Blog is to tell you all about jute. Jute is a vegetable fiber that can be spun into strong threads. Jute is one of the cheapest natural fibers and in addition, after cotton, the most widely used.

In the time it takes you to read this, millions of plastic bags are produced. And then we do not even know about the amount of oil that is needed. An Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) survey from 2008 showed that only 6.8% of all plastic waste recycling. But what happens with the other 93.2%?

Wastewater in oceans and seas consists of 80% plastic. This is a major threat to the animals in the sea. Many turtles mix up jellyfish with plastic bags and eat them. Birds and fishes get into particles or hit the plastic (deadly). The garbage doesn’t clean up itself; before polyethylene (plastic) is biodegradable, we are about 1,000 years further. Fortunately, some governments also see the seriousness of this problem.


Jute can take decades to produce the same volume of wood fiber and it requires much larger tracts of land to cultivate.

The application of jute is also a significant step in combating the use of different materials containing toxic wastes. Jute seems to be one of the best alternatives to it.


Jute is 100% biodegradable . It is clear in terms of reusability and recyclability that jute bags are one of the best options available nowadays. Jute fibers are tougher and more resilient than paper made from wood pulp, and can withstand prolonged exposure to water and weather.

Alternative Uses

The woody core of the jute plant, called hurd, has thousands of potential industrial and commercial uses. As an alternative to wood, hurd is capable of meeting most of the world’s demand for wood and wood products. Using hurd and jute fibers means that the level of deforestation to meet the current demand for paper and wood could be significantly decreased if they were used as an alternative.

By Jute, we can make reusable grocery bags. In addition to jute bags being sturdiergreener, and longer-lasting, the jute plant offers many ecological benefits beyond better grocery bags.

Promotional Jute Bags

Jute bags printed with your logo are the perfect promotional tool. Thanks to its innumerable eco-friendly qualities, this material can offer you a way to promote your business responsibly and broadcast this to all those who see your bags.

For more information about Reusable Bags and the advantages of choosing an eco-friendly alternative to traditional materials don’t hesitate to contact us at Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have!


Jute is a 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly material and does not pollute our environments like plastic.

  1. It can take decades to produce the same volume of wood fiber and it requires much larger tracts of land to cultivate.
  2. Jute is very strong and highly durable, 100% biodegradable (it degrades biologically in 1 to 2 years), low-energy recyclable, and cause no threat to the environment. Carrying of products in a Jute bag no threat to hygiene.
  3. We can use Jute bags multiple times. 
  4. Jute bags printed with your logo are the perfect promotional tool.

Not Hazardous for Human Body

It does not cause harm to the human body. That’s precisely why we now opt for organic food. It is free of synthetic fertilizers, and hybrid or green vehicles. It leave minor carbon footprints, and wonder of wonders, aircraft that use solar power for long-haul flights.

Best Alternative To Plastic

As a natural alternative to harmful plastic, Jute (Corchorus capsularis & Corchorus olitorius) is now being used in a big way for the manufacturing in Bangladesh. Apart from its other qualities described below, Jute is considered to be the best and cheapest natural fiber. It has the requisite strength to withstand transportation hazards over longer hauls.

Why Use Jute Bags/ Products

  • Bags and other materials made from jute is biodegradable.
  • Jute is a natural vegetable fiber, second only to cotton.
  • Lesser environmental pollution as jute plants needs very little fertilizer, herbicides/ pesticides to grow and produce raw jute.
  • Jute has high tensile strength, low extensibility.
  • Jute cultivation is labor-intensive, which suits developing countries where unemployment is a big issue.


In order to live healthy as also to turn our lonely planet free of environmental pollution, Use Jute Bags and Jute Products as much as possible. Being cheap, versatile, and climate-friendly, these natural products will enliven and brighten our lives on mother earth.